What exactly is the Independence Day Blog Tour?
Well, typically blog tours are hosted by one person and the goal is to get one blog some more recognition(they’re normally done toward the start of a blog, but they can be done at other times).
Now, with this blog tour, the focus is not just on one blog. It’s on the different states! Now is a perfect time to learn things about states that you might not would have known otherwise. And, as an added bonus, it will help your blog get out there! I’m not going to guarantee that this will get you more viewers, but I certainly wouldn’t say that this won’t help you out!
Okay, I’m sold. How do I sign up?
I’m just going to share Mary’s instructions, because she did create this whole thing.
- Join by going to this doc.
- Re-Blog this post (Mary’s post)
- Make your post, and add all the things you like about your state (Or your favorite state!), fun Fourth of July Traditions, Facts about the state, favorite historical figures, quotes, and pretty much anything that has to do with America.
- Add the Graphic to the post that is above. (Mary’s graphic, not the one I made! You are welcome to use the galaxy one if you wish though 🙂
- Tag your post with, #IndependenceDayBlogTour
- Add the list of names from the doc above, (The First Step) at the end of the post.
- Post your post on July 4th! At any time, just make sure it’s on July 4th, Central Time.
I’m still confused. Where do I go now?
If you still need more information about this blog tour, make sure to check out Mary’s post and Emmie’s post. They might have more details in their posts. If you still have questions, feel free to shoot any of us an email and we will try to get back to you whenever possible. (Mary is probably your best bet though, as this is her idea, and also Emmie is away for the week.)
Okay, that’s all I have for you today! I will see you all on Tuesday for a bullet journal post!