In June I did a Summer TBR, and I really enjoyed having those options to choose from over the summer. Of course, I didn’t read all of them and I read books that weren’t on that list, but nonetheless, I thought it would be fun to do it again for the fall!
I have a lot of historical fiction and mysteries on here because I feel like that’s fitting for fall.
Yes, I still haven’t finished LOTR. I desperately need to! Hopefully I can finish the last book this fall, but we’ll see.
I’d also like to read Wuthering Heights by Emily Brontë, Emma by Jane Austen, and one of Agatha Christie’s mysteries. And maybe the second Anne of Green Gables series.
It might be fun to read a spooky classic (like how I read Frankenstein last year,) but I’m not sure which one would be good. Recommend me one in the comments!
There are a lot of series’ I’d like to finish and continue(and even start) soon, so here are some of those.
First up we have The Ballad of Never After by Stephanie Garber. This is the only book that I’ve preordered this year and I’m really excited to see how this series continues. I can’t wait to read this one!
I’d also like to continue some series’ I’ve already started with these books!
- The Battle of the Labrinyth by Rick Riordan
- The Last Olympian by Rick Riordan
- Hollow City by Ransom Riggs
- The Shadow Throne by Jennifer A. Nielsen
- The Traitor Prince by C.J. Redwine
- Enna Burning by Shannon Hale
- Prodigy by Marie Lu
- The Night Country by Melissa Albert
- Tales of the Hinterland by Melissa Albert
- Where Dreams Descend by Janella Angeles
One of my favorite types of books to read are independently published ones! You never know what gems you’ll find.
- Cinders, Stars, and Glass Slippers by Brittany Fichter
- The Girl in the Red Hood by Brittany Fichter
- something by Melanie Cellier
- The Autumn Fairy by Brittany Fichter
- Pathways by Camille Peters
- Fairest Son by H.S.J. Williams
- The Werewolf of Whitechapel by Suzannah Rowntree
- Salt to the Sea by Ruta Sepetys
- A Night Divided by Jennifer A. Nielsen
- The Downstairs Girl by Stacey Lee
- My Plain Jane by Cynthia Hand, Brodi Ashton, and Jodi Meadows
- The Kingdom of Back by Marie Lu
I don’t own any of these books, so I may or may not read any of them. We’ll see.
- Sadie by Courtney Summers
- Truly Devious by Maureen Johnson
- The Inheritance Games by Jennifer Lynn Barnes
- Stranger Things: The Other Side (Graphic Novel) by Jody Houser
I’d also like to read Long Live the Pumpkin Queen by Shea Ernshaw, but I don’t really feel like that fits into any of these categories.
So yeah! These are the books I’m hoping to get to this fall. It’s about…34 books, so I’ve got plenty of options. Let me know what you’re planning on reading this fall and also let me know if you have any recommendations!